Monday, June 4, 2012

The Avengers


Great movie, with some awesome one liners. See it, with friends. Thank you Joss Whedon. 


Favourite quotes/moments:




Steve Rogers: What's the matter, scared of a little lightning? 
Loki: I'm not overly fond of what follows... 
[Thor appears]




 Tony Stark: Dr. Banner, your work is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster. 
Bruce Banner: Thanks. 




Bruce Banner: I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him.
Thor: Have a care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard. And he is my brother.
Natasha Romanoff: He killed eighty people in two days.
Thor: He's adopted





Tony Stark: Better clench up, Legolas. 




Loki: Enough! You are, all of you are beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature, and I shall not be bullied...
[Hulk flattens Loki with repeated smashes into the floor]
The Hulk: Puny god. 



:) Fun movie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment