Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cereal Boxes!


Okay this is going to be a random post. I LOVE cereal boxes. They are just so handy to have. I use them in my classroom all the time to help students create art works, make displays or even in hands on mathematics lesson. However, I use them at home all the time so sometimes I have to eat LOTS of it so I can get my own crafting done on top of what my students need.

As a lot of you know I am newish to the sewing game. In fact I have only been making softies etc. for the past year. It is good fun. I am tired of tracing around baking paper traces of my patterns. So I have begun the process of cereal-fying my crafty patterns which I got as freebies online or from Funky Friends Factory or Dolls and Daydreams. It will be a long enough process but it will make life easier in the end. I managed to get hold of some cheap expandable folders so I was going to put them in order of purchase so I can just whip them out and go. Cut down on the prep time which I find arduous at times. Here is my first pattern I am cereal-fying from Dolls and Daydreams, Skeleton.

No comments:

Post a Comment