Saturday, August 13, 2011

Stitching the Undead



Zombies might make you swoon, but those bad boys have one track minds. This little sampler is a daily reminder to keep your precious heart from falling for a shuffling step of a zombie brain digger.



So this is my first attempt at cross stitching and I wanted to do something a little bit less traditional. So this pattern was taken from a pack sent to me by Steve. It is called 'Zombie Cross-Stitch' by Kristy Kizzee and Erika Kern. Their are 12 different patterns that come with a beginner kit. This kit contains enough thread to complete 3 zombie projects. Although the thread is not of the highest quality it is good to start out with and I loved the patterns. I was kinda over the religious and sentimental patterns I have seen around. Nice for a change of pace. The next cross stitch book I think I want to get hold of is Subversive Cross Stitch: 35 Designs for Your Dark Side. Although I do have a few super cute kitten ones as well. We will have to wait and see what mood I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment