Friday, July 27, 2012

Sea Turtle Meanderings

I had one thing I did not get done in time for the wedding. It was Scott and my own sea turtle for the wedding table. This was sad, but, with the unsettled lead up due to health it was something I had to let go of. I managed to complete Scott's turtle and I will now ever be known as the one that was late (insert many eye rolls). 



It is 1 month after the wedding (as of tomorrow) and I am celebrating a wonderful first month by posting pics of Scott's turtle pal Percy. We each selected our own fabric and buttons for eyes. Scott has gone for a spotted green shell and latte skin tone with shell buttons for eyes. Which I then hand sewed because my sewing machine hates me. He adores it. I wish you could see the itty bitty tail, so cute. He is 40cm in length, so quite a large project.  I have also almost completed my own turtle, just the shell construction left to go (the hardest part). I hope you all like. Please note the lounge featured is our new chocolate recliner and coach set. SO COMFY!!! Good night blogging world. 


Pattern is from one of my favourite stores, Funky Friends Factory. Check them out when you get a spare moment. Wonderful patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment