Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Etsy Addictions

I have a problem...I LOVE ETSY! It is a serious addiction, I have now banned myself from buying fabric. I have some amazing fabric and so many ideas that I need to ACTUALLY DO before I add to my stash. I will have to show you a few of my favourites in a post. But, here are the current stores I am in LOVE with. I am tending to notice a woodland animal theme lately.


Paizly Polka Dot- Owl coaster sets. I can just imagine these 4 little guys sitting on my coffee table while I sip Honeyblush Tea from Absolute Tea.

Jen Skelly amazing screen prints with inspirational quotes. I want to buy them all and hang them in my office. They are so bright, positive and up beat. I particularly love her "Laugh is a smile that bursts' print. 
Lulu Froot has the most beautiful prints and decals. I know they are supposed to be for nurseries but I would decorate my space with the monkey, foxes, birds and sloth families. The shapes and colours are truly peaceful and calming. Just sweet images. 

Dolls and Daydreams patterns are so simple and effective. I absolutely love my skelebones pattern that I used for a friends birthday gift.  I have so many of her patterns lined up to use with my ever growing fabric stash. She makes it so easy to create something with basic instructions and great how to guides.



Laura Frisk and her beautiful woodblock printed pillows and purses. I adore this woodland set. I particularly love the detailing on the Owl's face and rabbits fur. I could snuggle up to a fox on a cold winters night. 

Well...that is all of my day dreaming for now. Time to get back to reality but, a small slice of chocolate cake may help with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment