Friday, January 6, 2012

What I've Been Doing

Hello blogging world. Hope you have all recovered from New Years. This is just a quick post to let you know what is happening.

Loved New Years Eve, I went to the basketball (Crocs lost) and then headed home for a night with Scott. It was wonderful. We were up until 5.00am having a good laugh thanks to Community. Although the hangover the next day... Since then I have been busy trying to do lots of little jobs around the house before school starts. Sadly, I have hurt my right wrist and can't craft :( Sewing is hard in a brace. But, it will all be good soon enough.



I went out and spoilt myself. A good friend gave me a gift voucher to Robin's Kitchen and 1 of the items I brought were these cookie cutters above. I still haven't used them yet because I stuffed up the sugar cookie dough. But waste not want not. I may not be able to cut cookies (to sticky) but I can freeze it and eat it :)

Well gearing up for school again and the new National Curriculum and all those scary things. On the positive I AM ALMOST DONE with my XO Laptop training for the One Laptop Per Child Program. So excited :) That is all really for now. Sorry crafting and cooking world, you have not gotten the attention you deserve. On another happy note, I LOVE my Ugly Doll Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment