Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Modcloth Outfits Are In!!

Yay! I have been not so patiently waiting for my Modcloth buys to travel through snail mail from the other side of the world. Today they arrived and I am overjoyed. I love all three items and they fit like a glove. I can't even choose a favourite because they would all be worn for different things. When I get pics of me wearing I will post but for now images from the website.



The first item I fell in love with was the 'Fur sighted top.' The little fur baby on here looks the same as my not so little D'Argo. I love the bold red glasses against the yellow. I am not normally a yellow girl but this was my go to buy.


The dress I originally fell in love with was out of stock so I was brave and took a risk on this 'Ignite the Night Dress.' I will actually wear a black belt with this outfit. I was unsure of the capped sleeves and the unusual neckline but I had nothing to fear. It is such a light weight fabric and is perfect for the tropics.


Finally last, but in no way least, is my new hitting the town dress. It may be covered in cherries but I haven't had a dress fit my body shape this well in years! I love the retro feel of it and cannot wait to rock the look with a small black cardi, black stockings and heels. Might add some bright red lippie and nails to.

No comments:

Post a Comment